YOLLLO Refund Policy
1. YOLLLO operates a user-friendly Refund Policy in respect of all Services, wherein its Users and Members may cancel their enrollment and obtain a full or partial refund, subject to the terms and conditions set out in this document (the “Refund Policy”). Our Refund Policy is, essentially, a series of legally enforceable contractual terms, between you and YOLLLO.
2. As a condition of registering with YOLLLO and using the services offered through the website, application or platform, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS REFUND POLICY AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. If any time you disagree with this Refund Policy or any part of it, your sole remedy is to cease use of all YOLLLO services and terminate your account with us. However, any transaction occurring prior to the date of such termination shall be governed and controlled in full by the terms of this Refund Policy.
3. In this document you may read how Users and Members can request a refund on Products or Services and what happens in the following situations:
- How to claim your Refund
- Special case: Cancelling a Pre-order purchase
- How refunds are made
- When YOLLLO may reject a refund request
- Third-Party Marketplaces
- Receiving Money-Back Payments from YOLLLO
- YOLLLO will not pay back any revenue generated from improper conduct
- GENERAL NOTICE
I. How to claim your Refund
4. In most cases, you can request a refund by signing in to the account that made the purchase and using the Refunds section of the YOLLLO interface. If you cannot find the information you need, please contact us at: [email protected] .We will be pleased to assist you.
5. in accordance with legal requirements Refunds can be initiated within fourteen (14) calendar days from the time of making the payment.
6. No refund requests will be accepted, without submitting evidence of your proof of purchase. .
7. Once your refund request will be received we will notify you that we have received your request. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If your request meets the term of the Refund Policy and is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card, your wallet or other original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
8. YOLLLO may at its discretion, reject requests for availing Refunds from Users requesting serial or repeated refunds, or Users who have violated or are suspected of violation of the Terms and Conditions, or any other terms and conditions of use the website, application or platform.
II. Special case: Cancelling a Pre-order purchase
9. You may cancel your pre-purchase and claim your refund within a certain time-frame depending on the date when the corresponding Product or Service was released.
- You can request a refund at any time up until the release date of the Product or Services.
- If the Product or Service has been already released, you may request a refund within fourteen (14) calendar days from its release.
III. How refunds are made
10. By default, purchases will be refunded through the original payment method used to make the purchase. There are cases, however, where this may not always be possible depending on the payment method. In such cases an alternative method of payment will be applied. You and YOLLLO may also agree that the refund be issued by alternative method. Please note the amount of time for the refund to process depends on your payment method.
12. There may be additional ways to refund that are region-specific, as may be required by applicable law.
13. You are only permitted to have one Account. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that, despite this requirement, you operate multiple Accounts in respect of one Account we may withhold payment in respect of all Accounts that we reasonably believe are operated by you (or operated by someone else on your behalf).
14. We shall refund to you what you have paid to us less an amount which is in proportion to what has been performed until we have communicated to you our termination of the Contract.
15. However, we may reduce your refund amount based on how much you have used the service.
16. Once we’ve issued a refund, your account will be removed.
17. If you terminate a Subscription or Membership you agree that we shall have no liability or responsibility to you and we will not refund any amounts that you have already paid to us in respect of our Services, that have been already provided to you to the fullest extent.
IV. When YOLLLO may reject a refund request
18. IF YOLLLO DETERMINES YOU ARE ABUSING THE REFUND POLICY, YOU MAY NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR REFUNDS.
19. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to any one of the following cases:
- A significant portion of Services has been consumed by a Member/User before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a user for the same service or product.
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a user.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or Services access disabled due to a violation of our Terms and Conditions.
Claims which are not covered by our Refund Policy
20. The Refund Policy does not apply and no payments are made to Users or Members where we have reasonable grounds to believe that while using YOLLLO Services artificial activity took place (whether by you or by you authorizing or encouraging any third party to do so, and whether directly or indirectly);
21. The Refund Policy also does not apply and no payments are made to Users or Members:
- where we receive notice from a third party (including our Distribution Partners) that they believe that while using YOLLLO Services Artificial Activity took place, or other suspicious, fraudulent or abnormal activity (whether by you or by you authorizing or encouraging any third party to do so, and whether directly or indirectly); and/or
- where we have reasonable grounds to believe that any of your content, distributed or otherwise made available via the Services or otherwise used by us, our affiliates, licensees and assigns, actually or allegedly infringe the rights of any third party; and/or
- where we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have bypassed or attempted to bypass the protective technical measures we set up; and/or
- where we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you set up, or otherwise operate, multiple accounts or attempt to do so; and/or
- where we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have provided false information at the time of your account registration.
V. Third-Party Marketplaces
22. Separate refund rules apply if you made your YOLLLO purchase via a third-party platform (such as the Apple App Store or Google Play Store). Unfortunately, the nature of third-party marketplaces means we can’t issue that refund ourselves. Those marketplaces themselves may offer cash refunds for purchases made on their platform under certain conditions. For example, the App Store and Google Play Store have all created guides on how to apply for cash refunds for in-app purchases. Please understand that should Apple, Google or any other third-party marketplace deny your refund, there is nothing more we can do.
VI. Receiving Money-Back Payments from YOLLLO
23. According to YOLLO Money-Back Payment> Refunds can be also entitled after fourteen (14) calendar days within 1 (One) year.
24. Please read carefully below the terms and conditions that may limit your right to receive Money Back Payments.
VII. YOLLLO will not pay back any revenue generated from improper conduct
25. You agree not to engage in (or to permit, encourage, enlist, retain, or employ third parties to engage in), activities that, in YOLLLO’s sole discretion, constitute Manipulation. "Manipulation" means any activity and / or method that involves artificial activity, by human or non-human means, and such activity is not a bona fide purpose. Manipulation can include, but is not limited to, increasing, creating or changing the number of sales, the number of subscribers, the interaction activity (or other key indicators used by the Services), through the use of (a) bots, scripts, viruses, worms or any other computer codes, files, programs or automated processes; and/or (b) click-farms, troll-farms, inauthentic accounts, shared account information, or virtual private networks.
26. In the event that YOLLLO has, in its absolute discretion and in good faith, reason to suspect that your account has been subjected to, involved in, or generated revenue through one of the following actions: violating the Terms of Service; fraud; infringement of copyright, right of intellectual property right; failure to comply with any third-party license requirement; or Manipulation (collectively, “Improper Conduct”), YOLLLO reserves the right to (i) discontinue the posting of any payments to your account, (ii) block your ability to otherwise withdraw funds therefrom until resolution of the suspect activities to the satisfaction of YOLLLO is obtained, and (iii) remove your account or accounts . You further agree that such revenues will be forfeited by you if YOLLLO determines, in its absolute discretion and in good faith, that your account has been subjected to, involved in, or generated revenue from Improper Conduct.
27. The factors used to determine whether any particular consumption or marketing activity is Manipulation will vary according to the specific circumstances of each case.
28. For the avoidance of doubt, any Manipulation done by a third party on your behalf or that relates to your Account is also a violation of our Refund Policy.
29. To identify Improper Conduct and/or Manipulation YOLLO reserves the right to investigate and analyze actions, characteristics and factors when the platform is being used by a Subscriber or Member including but not limited to the following:
- Multiple accounts were registered from the same IP and / or from the same IP pool, or have similarities in GeoIP;
- MacAddress devices from which the accounts were registered coincide or do not have real value/characteristics;
- Hash of canvas fingerprint;
- Hash of webGL fingerprint;
- User-agent (including not only the browser, but also the OS version, device type, language settings, toolbars, etc.);
- Graphics adapter, graphics driver, processor (if there is no dedicated graphics chip);
- Time zones;
- Screen resolution and color depth;
- The presence of the Do Not Track setting;
- Availability of using VPN
- Cookie settings;
- System fonts;
- Plugins for the browser and their versions;
- Visit log;
- HTTP Request Headers;
- The wallets / bank details of different accounts specified when purchasing subscriptions are similar or related;
- Low activity in the account (it is understood that users just bought a package solely to receive accrued payments under the terms of the Services, and subsequently no longer created any activity on the platform).
- Dates and times of creation / registration of accounts.
- Other suspicious similarities / actions (including but not limited to avatars, nickname, activity, authorization order, interface language, screen size, typing speed)
30. You further agree to the following:
- You agree to provide YOLLLO with any information reasonably requested by YOLLLO as part of an investigation into Improper Conduct and/or Manipulation.
- You agree that if YOLLLO will investigate that your account has generated revenue as a result of Improper Conduct, such results of YOLLLO investigation will serve as sufficient evidence for YOLLLO to determine, in its absolute discretion and in good faith, that such revenues are the result of Improper Conduct.
- c) Upon YOLLLO’s determination that your account has been subjected to, involved in, or generated revenue from Improper Conduct, you agree that all revenue in your account that has been frozen by YOLLLO is forfeited. If this happens to you and you think we've made a mistake, please get in touch with us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to discuss it with you.
31. If you have made a purchase using your iPhone or iPad, or signed up for a paid membership via Apple, you'll need to get in touch with Apple support to request a refund. Apple's refund policy will apply.
VIII. GENERAL NOTICE
32. IF ANY OF THE TERMS OF OUR REFUNDS POLICY IS NOT ACCEPTABLE IN FULL, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF YOLLLO SERVICES AND REQUEST THE TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT WITH US